Friday 5 October 2012

GET YOUR FRESH STATS!

Heyyo!

Some more exciting news in regards to the development of this project! I have just fully implemented the stats page, which you can see here!

I've seperated the teams by division, instead of bundling everything into one big spreadsheet. With this system, I can easily update player statistics with little hassle, which makes life easier for us, but things convenient for you. Once the league is underway, be sure to keep an eye on that page.

This was a big undertaking, entering the data for all the players for every team, so there are bound to be mistakes. If anyone sees any, feel free to let me know. Now that this is out of the way however, expect more  articles and features leading up to the season start. I'll be posting the best in the west feature shortly!

Cheers,
Derek

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude just watched the todays game, thanks!

    ReplyDelete